Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 71 of 117

Re: BTCK free website

Go to solution

I raised a ticket on the site on 23rd August and then sent an email to the address you mention on 3rd September and 7th September but have heard nothing at all.

Highlighted
Message 72 of 117

Go to solution

Hi @JK4 sorry they haven't got back to you yet. I'll see about getting a response to your email chased up for you.

cheers

John

Highlighted
Message 73 of 117

Go to solution

Hi @JK4  I've sent you a Private Message please can you check it and reply back to me.

cheers

John

Highlighted
Message 74 of 117

Go to solution

Hi @JK4  thanks for getting back to my PM. The account support team have advised they have already got in touch with you and this has now been resolved.

cheers

John

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 75 of 117

Go to solution

JohnC2 thank you for helping getting this sorted

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 76 of 117

Go to solution

Hi,

I have just received an email saying that my BTCK website will be archived as it hasn't been used/updated in the last 6 months.  It also mentions a previous email from August, which I haven't received.  I am in the middle of a large update, but don't want to waste my time if it is just going to be archived.  I have also been a little busy over the last 6 months as I work for the NHS.  Please could you help me stop this from happening.  I see than @JohnC2 has been helping other people with this issue - are you able to help me?

Debbie

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 77 of 117

Go to solution

I sent a couple of emails to this address

accounts@support.btck.co.uk

and then the very helpful moderator chased it up and it’s now sorted. 

hope this helps

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 78 of 117

Go to solution

Hi,

Thank you @JK4 I have just emailed them and raised a ticket so hopefully something will happen. 

Waded

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 79 of 117

Go to solution

So I haven't heard anything from the email address or the ticket raised and my website still looks like it is going to archived despite me spending all of today updating it - how long does it take for them to look at emails/tickets and respond?

The website is also saying it isn't secure - how do I fix this?

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 80 of 117

Archiving Community Website

Go to solution

Help, 

I manage a local History Group website and have just been told the site will be archived with effect 22 Sep. I have been told to contact  https://ticketdesk.btck.co.uk/ . The message wants me to go to my website and get a ticket by clicking  top right on the edit page but there is nothing there.

I get the impression that others have had the same warning, what  if anything has been the response from Community Website builders. 

Snapeboatman