cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 25

Re: Company domain blocked by BT while it's showing up as clear everywhere else.

Go to solution

Thank you so much @JohnC2 for making it happen and @Will168 for checking to confirm.

Best Regards
Francois

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 25

Re: Company domain blocked by BT while it's showing up as clear everywhere else.

Go to solution

Hi John,

Hope you are well

I also have the same problem with my domain www.averlogistics.com   & www.averlogistics.co.uk  

Could you please help with the same fix, we are loosing customers due to this incorrect category 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution

@steveaverlogistics 

Both sites are identified as Phishing sites, by OpenDNS, so its not surprising that BT are blocking them. You need to find out why.

Capture.JPG

I would advise forum members not to visit these sites.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution

Hi Keith, 

I’m trying to get the sites white listed they have been incorrectly listed. We have no idea why the website was listed like this and there is 100% no issues with our website, we are just a small UK freight forwarder and this is affecting our sales. Some advice would be good or at least a contact at bt so we can report this false positive. 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

@steveaverlogistics 

Sorry, I cannot help, I am just a BT Retail customer. If you are 100% sure that your website has not been hacked, then I am not sure why OpenDNS is flagging it. I use OpenDNS and not the BT DNS servers, and they do not normally give false positives.

0 Ratings