Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rickoza
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Complaint Issue

Can anyone advise me if all BT calls are recorded as I have a dispute regarding a complaint with BT?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Complaint Issue

Hi @Rickoza 

Welcome and thanks for posting!

Sorry you have cause to complain.  Can you post back and give us a little more info please? (Without posting personal info).

I'll move your thread to the most appropriate board at that stage where you'll get the best advice.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Jimmy3
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Yes all bt calls are recorded,you can get the recording by asking bt for subject access request and they will send copies of the recording on CD with all of your dealing with BT,mine took about 6 or 7 weeks to arrive

Rickoza
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Have had to complain to the Ombudsman now.  Was promised something now despite acknowledging the offer was made have instead said I don't deserve it and offered considerably less.  

Rotarua674
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Calls you make to BT are recorded and can, in case of dispute, be obtained by submitting a Subject Access Request.  However, I have been told several times that outgoing calls by BT to you are not recorded.  That’s always seemed strange to me as a recording can protect both party's’ interests.

Starwire
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

When I used to work for BT (faults) random calls were recorded with the exception of calls to the Sales and Customer Options Teams, which were all recorded as they had verbal contracts.

This is going back over 10 years though so times might have changed.

Carlusha
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Your choice of phraseology is puzzling. 

BT say you "do not deserve" the offer? Surely, it must be "do not qualify".

BT cannot carry out character assessments!