cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Walker42
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

DEADLOCK LETTER AND LIES DEALT OUT BY BT

I have had issues with over 2 years. I have been ied to numerous times by bt and the contradictions have been in abundance. I have wasted hours on chat and on the phone. I have have spoken to ofcom and te obusdman. I have have even been lied to last week and was told the deadlock letter would be sent out this week. I just called whilst waiting for someone to answer me on chat for 30 minutes. Who said it takes 2 weeks!!!  so from that 2 weeks bt apparently fight for you not to cancel or pay the £280 as I have been told (with a credit offered of £80 lol)

Bt is a shambles and it only takes a look at the likes of truspilot. last week out of 4960+ reviews 90%+ had 1 star with simialr issues to me.

THIS IS WHY BT ARE FIGHTING FOR MORE MONEY OFF THE LIKES OF ME BECAUSE THEY WOULD OWE MILLIONS IF THEY GAVE IN. BT HAVE SOME RESPECT  FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS AND THE LIKES OF ME WHO HAVE HAD POOR SERVICE FOR OVER 2 YEARS OF A 2,5 YEAR CONTRACT

Until bt admit that they have breached what they offered me from the start of the contract will relay my experiences with bt and make sure people are aware that this company just dont cut the mustard anymore

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 3

Re: DEADLOCK LETTER AND LIES DEALT OUT BY BT

Hi @Walker42 thanks for your PM.

If you've reached deadlock, this is our final position on the matter and we wouldn't be able to step in. I am sorry you haven't received it yet, if one is on its way to you there isn't a way to get it any quicker to you. 

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Walker42
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: DEADLOCK LETTER AND LIES DEALT OUT BY BT

Stephanie you are an angel. Thank you for your response. I have just been called from bt executive complaints. amazing when you email the ceo how quickly you get a response 🙂 x