cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Dangerous driving

Go to solution

Hello 

I am not a bt customer I have joined the community just to complain about one of your drivers being a complete **bleep** on a single lane carriage way on the A1198 before the A14 before huntingdon your drive was basically behind my partners car bullying her she also had a 7 year old child in the car he was driving like a reckless idiot nearly slamming into the back of our car this went on for roughly 10 - 15 minutes until eventually he over took and nearly slammed into another van this kind of  behaviour is unacceptable from a professional company please do something about this idiot before he ends up wiping a family out.

6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Dangerous driving

Go to solution

this is a customer help customer community forum and your post does not go to BT

I assume that it was an openreach van as BT Retail do not have any vans and as such you need to complain to openreach or if that bad report it to the police

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

@Kieronpage 

You can contact Openreach via this page.

https://www.openreach.com/help-and-support/when-to-get-in-touch-with-openreach

There is a virtual assistant link which should direct you to the correct people.

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Hi
I'm dreadfully sorry for that I thought that as the van was sign written as bt open reach they must have worked for bt since reading this I have tried to contact open reach but it's a very cloak and dagger affair I will keep trying.
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hello I have tried this link yo report an open reach driver that nearly made 3 cars crash this evening but I cannot seem to be able to complete this action.  I have a photo of the van and registration number.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

This is a BT Retail forum. It has nothing to do with Openreach. If you have a complaint about Openreach you will need to contact them.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you for your quick reply I will contact them.