cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tywang2006
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Disconnect

I got broadband disconnected for two days. It did happen very often, sometime It disconnected for one or two days but even more without any notice. I have lost much money due to this issues and many others got same problem. I think BT really needs to solve it out because customer will choose other ISP that can provide better and more stable broadband.
3 REPLIES 3
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Disconnect

Sounds like a line problem/faulty Install, you should contact the moderators.

You can contact them here, they normally respond within 3 working days.

If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

If this answered your question please click "Mark as Accepted Solution" below.
clearbluesky
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Strange isn't it how BT can leave you without broadband for two days but will still be expecting you to pay for the full month?

It's a very profitable game; imagine if every time you bought a box of a hundred tea bags and there was two missing?

You would at least be able to report it to trading standards,whereas with BT you can do nothing; it's time the rules were changed and all telcom companies were forced to compensate their customers for any downtime.

Most other providers do in fact as a gesture of goodwill, but not BT.

totalmess
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Bt have always let themselves down ,the government and bt spend millions updating broadband fibre but leave the copper and aluminium cables ,its just the same as high speed 2 train line spend billions building a new line but leave the rest of the side lines in the dilapidated state ,whats the point having super fast if you cant get it into the station\house ?