cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

FTTP - how to register your interest

Go to solution

How do I register my interest in Full Fibre?

Your website says:

https://www.bt.com/broadband/full-fibre

"keep trying or register your interest"

But has no link to do this?

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: FTTP - how to register your interest

Go to solution
‘BT Consumer’ don’t provide a fibre network, they offer service over the networks that Openreach provide, so, when a fibre network is available , you can use BT to get access to it...if you want to register an interest in getting it in your area, it’s Openreach you need to contact , not BT
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

If you are already part of a Community scheme then you will have made pledges on submitting grants, with communications already received.

Otherwise you have to go to the Openreach.com website.

Go to the bottom of the webpage in the site navigation area and select “broadband”....This will take you to a section where you can register interest. You will be given various choices of how to receive notifications.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Mobeer If you go through the BT broadband availability process (https://www.bt.com/broadband/availability/) it will tell you what is available now..... if you then scroll to the bottom of the results page you will find "enter your email address here and we’ll let you know when faster broadband is in your area".

grahamm1_0-1620904575619.png

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution
That doesn't show up for me - only 4G broadband, not even the FTTC deal I currently have. No option exists to add my email address.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution
Hi @Mobeer not sure why the BT Availability Finder does not work for you. As Ribblelancs says above, if you go to the Openreach.com site you can use their Availability Checker and register your interest.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution
OpenReach website doesn't have an option to register my interest either. It just says "We can’t tell from your input if you can get fibre broadband". I have emailed them.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Also raised a complaint about the BT website because I go round and round in circles looking for support.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

The Openreach website will eventually take you to the “register interest”, but it’s a long indirect route. Hope you have success with emailing them. If not then I may be able to give a step by step path to the required result.

(Perhaps there’s an advantage, locally, as fibre was laid over the past few weeks....just waiting for that final action of installation.)

Did you get as far as submitting your postcode and house number?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

@Mobeerwrote:
That doesn't show up for me - only 4G broadband, not even the FTTC deal I currently have. No option exists to add my email address.

Hi @Mobeer 

Are you a non BT Retail customer ?  That maybe why "it doesn't show" for you ?

0 Ratings