cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharon1234
Beginner
Message 41 of 42

Re: Formal Complaints - Ombudsman Services

Constantly having phoned bt for not receiving the service I was promised, bt are in breach of contract, id done more then 14mnth with lots of hassle and them telling me "dorry mam there's nothing else we can do" I said I want to end my time with the giving them a month notice , so they still carry on sending me bills after bt them selves stopped my direct debit, they didn't believe me that I wanted to cancel , i owe them nothing if anything they owe me all my money back please for all the hassle and not being able to use a package they was suppose to provide strange how I've now got another provider and it works perfectly kind reguards s p snape
Highlighted
CONCERNED
Beginner
Message 42 of 42

Re: Formal Complaints - Ombudsman Services

I AGREE WITH YOU. I only just posted the following on TRUSTPILOT.COM
IF ONLY I HAD googled & found TRUSTPILOT.COM BEFORE taking my BT dispute to the Ombudsman. Like many others here, I'v had a really disturbing experience. Being in poor health for last several years, with long hospitalisations made it difficult to be on top of things. However, while recuperating away from home I decided to do long outstanding admin. BT offered me approx half of £200+ extracted from my account for an UNACTIVATED SIM. The Ombudsman decided I should get even less than that. The tone of his correspondence is also quite condecending. I searched google for "Ombudsman BT FRAUD SCAM" and found this site and others. It is good to know I am not alone, but very concerned that the Ombudsman service is desperately failing the public in general and anyone vulnerable in particular. Anyone else suspects a revolving door scam: where the Ombudsman gets employed eventually by BT??? or worse is paid off in cash or kind to make perverse decisions???
VERY CONCERNED 6th August 2018