cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smoothste1
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Give us broadband quick and easy where i live,its easy for bt here..........

At the moment the manchester tram network is being built all over our area,to the point where they have dug-up all the grass/hills and roads in a fast moving area.All the roads have been dug up,showing all the drains for miles,cable broadband and tv/phone cables lie across the street,traffic moves at a stand still,yet for bt to connect us to fibre optic broadband,which stops only about maybe 2 miles in each direction to here,they wont lie the cables down,where it would take no time at all to connect us,as all the road/paving work has been done for them.The whole area around us is broadband set and ready to go,and we have slow speeds.Altrincham,stockport,didsbury,sale,and so on has been done and dusted,and all these places are only a 3/4 minute journey in a car.Come on bt check the line being built now for manchester south.Wythenshawe area highly populated and in great need of broadband as the old exchange isnt good,needs urgent bt help.Southmoor road,hollyhedge road (3 miles) are all dug up,soon the tracks will be down.They are building this quicker than said and stated,with-in a year and a half/2 years that tram line will run from manchester to manchester airport.The stations are being built now.BT PLEASE GET US SOME SPEED now.........

"poor is the man whos permission depends upon the permission of another"
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Give us broadband quick and easy where i live,its easy for bt here..........

This is a customer to customer self-help forum posts made here do not go to BT also BT retail who are your provider do not install the phone and broadband network that is carried out by Openreach on behalf of All phone and Internet providers I hope that helps you
Highlighted
smoothste1
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: Give us broadband quick and easy where i live,its easy for bt here..........

IM sorry mate but i cant understand a word your going on about...lols ok

"poor is the man whos permission depends upon the permission of another"
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

hi your post does NOT GO TO BT this is a customer to customer self help forum

i was explaining BT have nothing to do with installing fibre cables or supplying phone lines that is done by OPENREACH and they do not deal with the public bt is just a phone and broadband provider just the same as talk talk sky an all the other companies