cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 3

How do I cancel being a community member?

Go to solution

I have unsubscribed , I have changed all settings that say never get any updates yet I am getting constant replies to a post I made.  I cannot see anywhere that tells me how to delete ‘membership’. 

Surely, the unsubscribe button should sort this in accordance with GDPR etc.. does it take time to implement?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 3

Re: How do I cancel being a community member?

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for the comments and welcome back to the Community.  I am very sorry that you have been unable to unsubscribe from notifications.  There must be a problem as if you change the setting on your profile to unsubscribe this should be honoured.

I am going to look into this for you now and figure out what is going on.  If the notifications don't cease then I will raise a support ticket to our supplier to fix this.

Is it a case that you would like to remove your Community profile because you are still receiving notifications, or is removing your profile still something you want to proceed with?  I can help with either but if your reasoning is because of the notification problem then I would like to fix that for you so you don't have to leave us.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 3

Re: How do I cancel being a community member?

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous,

Me again.  I have checked and doubled checked your setting as all subscription notifications have been turned off.  Please let me know if you receive any further emails.  If this does happen again I will raise a support ticket to our supplier for further investigation.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”