cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

How long for complaint to be actioned?

Hi

Looking for advice:

I raised a complaint on mybt.com on 20th November.

At the moment the complaint is listed as "Your complaint has been raised" "We're sorry we haven't called you yet. We'll contact you as soon as possible ". The complaint has not been reviewed and is not being worked on.

How long should I wait and how do I escalate it if needs be?

There is an option to add a note (which I have done) but notes only get read when the complaint is reviewed. There does not seem to be a way of escalating the complaint.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: How long for complaint to be actioned?

Hi Graham, welcome to the community.

Its best you speak with someone directly because to me it sounds like the complaint hasn't been picked up like it normally should within the normal 5 working days.

You can contact BT on 0800800150, and mention to the first advisor you speak to what the complaint is about and they will point you in the right direction to ensure its at least looked at with the relevant department.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @grahamm1 and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry for the late reply here. Did you manage to speak with someone about your complaint as per @J5 post?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi David, No, I didn't.

I tried calling a couple of times before Xmas but the long wait meant I had to hang up before getting to speak with someone. I decided to try again after Xmas.

Regards

G

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for the reply @grahamm1. Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Took a call from Laura at BT Enniskillen apologising both for the delay in responding and for the initial issue that cause my complaint. Have now received a refund putting me (almost) back to where I would have been had I not had my initial issue. I'm happy with the end result but still a bit irritated that I had the issue in the fist place (detailed elsewhere on the forum) and that BT were so slow responding. Still, all's well that ends well.

0 Ratings