cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 22

Re: How to contact BT Community Fibre

@paulpa66,

Having used the link @pippincp gave you you should have received a link to open a CLP portal.

Looks like this :-

clp portal.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 22

No I get main website and that is as far as i can get. https://www.openreach.com/fibre-broadband/community-fibre-partnerships I am unable to get to the point of entering addresses or those interested.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 22

Hi @paulpa66 ,

I had no problem, so apart from that already given I can't help at the moment.

What I will say is that OR are very slow to respond at every stage.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 22

They are basically not sending login details but think they have 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 22

@paulpa66 

To clarify you have e-mailed the CFP e-mail address you mentioned?

If so it's probably sit back and wait for a reply.

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 22

One thing I should have mentioned is that it is Openreach that offer CFP's not BT.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 22

Hi Paul - I have been having exactly the same problem over the past few weeks - to add insult to injury I have been receiving reminder emails from OR to add the addresses of interested parties in my community, but have never received log in details for the portal. 
Did you finally resolve the problem and if so how??

simon

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 22

Hi @simon758 & @paulpa66 ,

I submitted my registrations on 9-10-20.  I have struggled to get responses from OR and am still waiting for a final offer.

Now have the following email :-

"If you have received an offer that is subject to contract for your community and wish to make use of the Rural Gigabit Vouchers to fund your share of your Community Fibre Partnership, we will need to have confirmation of acceptance of your final offer by 15th February."

4 days to confirm an offer of acceptance of a final offer that I still have not received !

A total waste of my time over the last 6 months.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 22

Very disappointing but I can’t say I’m surprised based on my recent experience. I have written to our local MP. 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 22

Why are you posting this on a BT Consumer forum ?, have you posted similar comments on other providers community forums , after all ‘BT’ have no more or less influence on OR than anyone else....CFP’s are an Openreach initiative, and have nothing to do with BT Consumer 

0 Ratings