cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taffy078
Expert
Message 11 of 15

Re: Is it true that BT will increase charges to pay for 5G?

Go to solution
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

I can see that now, it was just that they way you mentioned it in this thread it appeared that it was going to be about what was said in this thread.

Taffy078
Expert
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

By the way, an important point that some of you are not aware of or have forgotten: when BT last announced increases, we were told that BT would freeze the increase for us if we clicked a link in this community. I clicked on it but BT still increased my charges. During a complaint (that is still with Ofcom) I quoted the link and a senior Complaints Manager told me they usually ignore it. He then escalated the matter, following which BT sent me a bill for over £500. This was pure fantasy, not related in any way to what I was paying or what they would lose - this is why Ofcom are still involved.

Taffy078
Expert
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution
sorry, I should have explained it better!!!
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

@Taffy078 wrote:

By the way, an important point that some of you are not aware of or have forgotten: when BT last announced increases, we were told that BT would freeze the increase for us if we clicked a link in this community. I clicked on it but BT still increased my charges. During a complaint (that is still with Ofcom) I quoted the link and a senior Complaints Manager told me they usually ignore it. He then escalated the matter, following which BT sent me a bill for over £500. This was pure fantasy, not related in any way to what I was paying or what they would lose - this is why Ofcom are still involved.

You mentioned that in message 6 of this thread.