Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 20

Re: Just incase my private investigator exposes BT staff gang stalking

I suggest he sees a doctor.
NoobSaibot
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 20

Still have gang stalking issues

Someone is still prying in on my online activities. Don't wanna be forced to switch providers but I'm leaning towards this. Any way I can get this reslolved without having to do that?

Can this be stopped. The spying. Or I'm afriad I'm gunna have to switch to a small ISP... if it means better privacy.

Tags (3)
NoobSaibot
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 20

Stalkers are back heckling me

fellowing me everywhere I go online, disconnecting my net & harassing me via phone calls again.

Tags (1)
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 20

You can rest assured that whichever ISP you switch to, GCHQ will be logging everything you do anyway.

The "snooper's charter" hasn't passed through parliament yet, but it makes little difference because they have been doing it for years anyway.

Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 15 of 20

@Ectophile wrote:

You can rest assured that whichever ISP you switch to, GCHQ will be logging everything you do anyway.

The "snooper's charter" hasn't passed through parliament yet, but it makes little difference because they have been doing it for years anyway.

Does't need GCHQ.

Just install Windows 10.

Windows 10 seems to know everything about your actvities, according to their marketing claims.

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 16 of 20

I agree. My wife has just bought a W10 laptop and I've done most of the setting up. Found plenty to convince me that my own decision not to upgrade from W8.1 was a good one.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 17 of 20

suggest you get my wife on the case. seems to know every thing I do and where I go. not certain if I need to upgrade to WIFE 1.2
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
5progface
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 20

Privacy settings can be changed in Win 10. Just do search for Win 10 privacy settings.

They spy on folks who have accepted the Win10 default privacy settings.

5progface
Aspiring Expert
Message 19 of 20

Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 20 of 20

It's a revelation by a successful marketing organisation, knowing that your online activities are being watched, and that statistics are available.

A real turn-off, even if it's done with all good intention.

There may be a few flushed faces somewhere. Not flushed with success though! Smiley Indifferent