cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Landline connection

Go to solution

I am booked for a first landline connection into the house. I await a preliminary call from Outreach but is there a guide as to the normal methods used by the engineer in setting up the in house terminal. This would allow me to survey suitable routing in preparation.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Landline connection

Go to solution

@Rasputin 

Which phone provider are you using?

Its Openreach that would do the work.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I understand but where I want to have the terminal in the house may not be the easiest place for them to get to. I thought there may be some restriction in the type of installation activity and I could prepare some pull throughs. I'm hoping in the prior discussion to cover this but want to make sure the engineer completes the work on the day. At the moment have taken out a contract with Onestream which includes free installation by Outreach.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

this is a community forum for customers of BT retail and there is no contact from this forum to openreach (not outreach)  you need to contact your ISP for assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings