cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 20

Re: Libby Barr - are you real??? You sent us a letter and customer services wont give us your number

Hi Cornell-David,

I've replied on your More incompetence and lies from BT Thread.

Cheers

David

Cornell-Davis
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 20

Re: Libby Barr - are you real??? You sent us a letter and customer services wont give us your number

Thank you DavidM, I have sent the email as requested and have also replied to your post in the other forum.
Message 13 of 20

Beware about replying to any email by cliking on a  link in the mail which purports to come from BT and/or is signed by Libby Barr and says they are withdrawing your or old email services, they are quite likely to be counterfeit.  Also I'd be suspicious of any email from anyone who purports to be a moderator and asks you to email them your account details they are almost certainly fakes designed to trick you into revealing your account details.

I've just had one which looks authentic though implausible which asks me to register/ link my email address with/ to  Bt Broadband.  there are several links in the mail but they all take you to the same virgin net address.They are clearly phoney.  Someone has modified an authentic BT email but replaced all the hyperlink to an unsafe website.

BT clearly have security issues and are keeping mum rather thn warning their customers so take care.  Yahoo mail had severe problems and looks like migrating them to a BT run service has not sovled their gapping security holes.

Another dissatisfied BT customer

Message 14 of 20

You should recognize spam when you see it.  These posts are spam aimed at getting suckers to email their account details.  fyouhaveone you should change all you passwords right now.

Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 20

@terrylockyer the mods contact is over a secure link and uses a pre designed contact form
clothtabs
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 20

Libby is real, just been made the first lady archbishop 🙂
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 17 of 20

@clothtabs wrote:
Libby is real, just been made the first lady archbishop 🙂

I thought that was Lois Lane.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 18 of 20

A couple of years ago I was chased relentlessly by a company for payment on behalf of BT, even though I have never had any outstanding balance with the company. It also turns out that I was actually in credit!

Because BT had thrown me into collections I had no choice but to pay an aggressive debt collection agency even though no balance was due. BT used 4 debt agencies and all claimed that no record existed for payment!

I believed I was being scammed and managed to find Libby Barr on LinkedIn with her Boss 

My case has been referred to the Ombudsmen... warning these guys are from the same training camp as the BT case handlers! They are only employed to can the noise!

I have found these people to be incompetent, disrespectful and vile with regard to their debt collection policies.... I re-iterate, I had no debt outstanding and have been chased by vile sadistic collections personnel for 6 years!!

BT refuse to accept responsibility, and the Ombudsmen claimed that BT have the right to set multiple agencies on people for collections owed or not!

I would recommend that you don't accept the services that these demonic people push!

For what its worth, the contact details for these people is as follows:

Do not expect them to care!

edited by mod

Message 19 of 20

I'd like to speak to Libby as well!

After being a customer since 2008, BT tried to 'upgrade' my BT TV package by default, rather than allow me to decide on my own, after 2 hours speaking to Libby's friends in order to set it right Libby sent me a message to say I went on a new contract and then when I then decided to choose another provider, dear old Libby sent me an email saying I owed her £212!  I then spoke to Laura, another Friend of Libby, who re-assured me that I wouldn't be charged and if anyone said I did she'd leave a note for Libby to make sure they 'put it right'. To save Libby and her friends the effort of puutting it right I stopped my DD and got a call straiht away, which was very efficient of Libby's Team. And after I explained that Laura had sent as note to Libby, the lady demanding cas hung up. And now, Libby's sent me another letter saying that Laura was wrong and that I do owe her £212. So you see I REALLY would like to talk to Libby!

LITTLEray45
Message 20 of 20

This is bnow 5/12/2016. Obviously no change. Even govt. depts. use computer generated names. they are all cowards of the highest order and only interested in salaries,bonuses, promotions and "career" security!!!