cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nickel100
Message 1 of 7

Line ordered in September , 10 Openreach visits, still no connection. I despair why

Go to solution

after 10 engineers and having requested a site surveyor from day one of placing the order i am still  shock  till this day we are still waiting even tho i have accepted all charges  to have poles  installed.  WHY ????? i keep being pass from pillar to  post ..... 

6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Line ordered in September , 10 Openreach visits, still no connection. I despair why

Go to solution

At this is just a BT Retail Customer Forum, you would have to take your complaint to Openreach.

Who have you placed your phone order with?

Nickel100
Message 3 of 7

Re: Line ordered in September , 10 Openreach visits, still no connection. I despair why

Go to solution

how do you get in touch with Open reach as every number or person what a  CNS number which i dont have  . i only have a an order reference number

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Is your order for a business line, or a residential one?

Nickel100
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Business 

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@Nickel100 wrote:

Business 

As this is the BT Residential forum, nobody here, including the moderators, will be able to help chase this.

If you would like to post on the BT Business forum, then one of the administrators should be able to point you in the right direction, so you can get a status update.

https://business.forums.bt.com/

Nickel100
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

thanks