cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Moving from BT to Vodafone?

Go to solution

Our contract is up with BT and after being a customer of BT from the beginning we are seriously considering moving to Vodafone for our broadband and telephones.  Why? Because we have been quoted savings of over £550 per year if we do,and while we will lose BT sport the deal includes our mobile phones,both of which are already with Vodafone.We have also been assured that our existing speed will be guaranteed and possibly even increased. However,and it’s a big however, there are several reviews out there on the internet complaining about Vodafone broadband and in particular their customer service. My questions are:has anyone here recently looked in to switching to Vodafone ? Or indeed has anyone switched from Vodafone to BT? What are your views?  

We are loath to move and have never known any other provider but feel that customer loyalty is not rewarded by BT if such big savings can be offered by other suppliers

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moving from BT to Vodafone?

Go to solution

@A-lex 

As this is a BT Retail forum you are unlikely to get a fair reply to your enquiry.

You could try and independent website like ThinkBroadband Forums (https://forums.thinkbroadband.com/) who have forums for many of the major providers.

I hope this helps.

Edited to include link

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@A-lex 

Try asking on https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/

Have you tried calling BT on 0800 800 030, for a better deal?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Thankyou
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I might have been very unlucky, but I just hope you never have a fault.

However, to be fair they did replace a faulty router very efficiently.

Look up my post of you want to be scared.

It has been a pleasure dealing with BT after TalkTalk and Vodafone.

0 Ratings