Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dean235
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Need the email for the BT Business Assurance Trials Team

Hello,

I really need to know the email of Business Assurance Trials Team but can't seem to find it anywhere. It's a reall urgent matter. If anyone could help, it would be great. Cheers! 

4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Need the email for the BT Business Assurance Trials Team

@Dean235 wrote:

Hello,

I really need to know the email of Business Assurance Trials Team but can't seem to find it anywhere. It's a reall urgent matter. If anyone could help, it would be great. Cheers! 

https://bt.centercode.com/user/feedback.html

"Contacting your Trial Team

If you have a query about a particular trial you are on,you'll get a quicker response if you use the email address for that trial, instead of using the central 'contact us' link on this page"
Dean235
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

How long do they usually take to respond? I really need a response quick from them. 

I hope a moderator replies as this is urgent and I think it requires the attention of someone within BT. 

Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

The mods would not normally get involved with any trials. as keith suggests you would get a better response direct to the trial team.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

already in contact with SEAN. https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Red-reminder-bill-Late-payment-notification/m-p/1559931

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.