Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Redshift
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

New to the Forum

Hi all,

thought I would just say hello to everyone.

I have just placed my order for Infinity with BT. Several people have said how good it is,

and others how they have problems with it.

When I have Infinity I know where to come hopefully with praise as nothing could

be as slow as what I have at present.

Cheers

RS

5 REPLIES 5
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: New to the Forum

Hi Redshift

Welcome to the forums 🙂

You'll meet plenty of very knowledgeable people here who can help with most things and of the course the mod team will be happy to help you out too.

See you across the boards!

ta

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

Welcome! I've had infinity for all of three weeks. No problems at all. Well only once the day after the install when the speed dropped to 3mbps - I rebooted the white infinity box and it came straight back up to speed. Magic! 

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
gaaron
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Hi I'm new to...still trying to work out the forum.  I Hope everything has gone well & you have super speed.  It would be nice to hear how you've got on.  I'm still contemplating, my contract runs out soon...(but I do need a new computer).

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

@gaaron wrote:

Hi I'm new to...still trying to work out the forum.  I Hope everything has gone well & you have super speed.  It would be nice to hear how you've got on.  I'm still contemplating, my contract runs out soon...(but I do need a new computer).

you don't need a new computer for infinity

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Guru
Message 6 of 6

Welcome, hope you enjoi your stay. 🙂

If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

If this answered your question please click "Mark as Accepted Solution" below.