Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snoopg
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Online interview

Go to solution
Hi there, I have my online interview to do I have Sunday to complete, I really want this to go well for me as I lost my job 2years ago in pil and gas and been out of work since then can any one give me an idea as to what questions to expect in the online interview?
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Online interview

Go to solution

Hi @snoopg,

You may not get a lot of replies here without mentioning what the interview is for.

However; I take it it has to do with an Openreach trainee engineer job. You were active on another thread and I can see that @51m0n replied to you. You can find his comment at the following page - 

Re: Openreach trainee engineer interview

Good luck

Thanks

DanielS

snoopg
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Hi i thought I mentioned what the interview was for anyway thanks for your message
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

I'm unable to help as far as potential content is concerned but have a bit of general advice: if any of the interview requires written reponses, make sure you read carefully what you've typed before hitting the Send button.

Recruiters are prone to use blunt elimination techniques, particularly if faced with a lot of candidates. These often relate to written presentation, so that misspelling or inaccurate drafting, however minor, might result in immediate failure. "2years" instead of "2 years" or "pil" instead of "oil" could mean that you fall at the first hurdle. They would also be unimpressed if you said that you thought you'd said something when you didn't.

The rush for instant, electronic communication has engendered a huge decline in standards of spelling and grammar. There are times when it's prudent to be extra careful.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
snoopg
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Open Reach Online Interview

Go to solution

Hey guys

Just completed the online Interview, I must say that I did not like this one bit speaking into my computer. I much prefer speaking face to face when getting Interview, however, I may not get that opportunity as I feel I did not do a very good job. 

I think that will be it for me they will see how nervous I was 😞 anyway can not undo it. 

liamcook1994
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Re: Open Reach Online Interview

Go to solution
Can you remember what they asked you in the online interview?

Cheers
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

Re: Open Reach Online Interview

Go to solution

@liamcook1994 

This is a BT Retail forum, not Openreach.

Try http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/job.html

There is a lot more information.