Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Openreach Application- haven’t heard back yet

Go to solution

Hi all!

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I thought I'd give it a go. I've applied as a Openreach Engineer, and it has been more than two weeks since completing my video interview and haven't a thing back from BT. The only email I have recieved was from Sonru saying I had completed the interview and it was ready for BT to review.

I've emailed the Openreach Recruitment email expressing my concerns and I haven't had anything back from them either. It does say on my video interview page that the closing date is 29/03/19 so perhaps I'll hear then, but another email said that they would be sending updates regarding my application. I've checked all my mailboxes and there's nothing.

Has anyone had an experience similar to mine? How long did it take you to hear back? I've read somewhere on here that they had a reply within 5 working days.

Any answers folks could give would be great!

Thanks,

Euan.

3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Openreach Application- haven’t heard back yet

Go to solution

@euanparkmacdonald 

This is a BT Retail forum, not Openreach.

Try http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/job.html

There is a lot more information.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
I'm just seeing your reply elsewhere on other pages after posting, I'll try there.
Thanks for the help.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

No problem. Openreach is a totally different company which is separate from BT Retail.

There are lots of posts on that Think Broadband forum,