Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shieldsheed
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Openreach job application - email.

Go to solution
Recieved at leased 4 emails now saying they're still considering me against other applicants for the job. Not sure what to make of it? Has anyone else had similar?
4 REPLIES 4
Jem8472
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: Openreach job application - email.

Go to solution

I am currently, and hopefully, waiting for a date for an assesment center. I think it just takes a lot of time and arranging to get them sorted. So fingers crossed you will get something. 

Shieldsheed
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Yeah same. Just wasn't sure what to think after receiving 4 emails, just gets a bit frustrating waiting 2 weeks then waiting another 2 weeeks to receive the same email. Seems to be a long process, heard there's been a lot of applicants so you've got to accept it really. I'm from the north east area, and I'm not sure if anyone that has applied on here from that area has had an assessment date yet, but I know a few from Scotland have, so i wasn't sure if the north east might be next. Would be nice if it was😂, just got to wait on it coming around i suppose and keep the fingers crossed.
Adama1991
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
I Applied 9th March for liverpool area. I received 4 or 5 emails saying we haven't forgotten about you but received an assessment date last Friday for 6th july in Preston. Buzzing
Jem8472
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Good luck with that. Hope you pass it!