Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mlovell
Beginner
Message 291 of 310

Re: Openreach trainee engineer interview

Anyone know what kind of hours and days it is?
jamesperry
Aspiring Contributor
Message 292 of 310

I don't think anyone's been given the hours yet as nobody has even done the training yet. Normal for Openreach is 5 days a week 7.12hours a day. Sat and sun are classed as normal days but there is 4 day weeks or even 9 day fortnight. All depends when your manager wants you I guess.
Ibz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 293 of 310

Just had my assessment. Hope that I got the job..
snoopg
Beginner
Message 294 of 310

Hi 

Does anyone actually reply to your message's when posted? Has anyone got any tips for the Online interview? 

51m0n
Beginner
Message 295 of 310

Hi

there is only 5 questions, and you get around 2 mins per question to answer and they are straight forward, nothing designed to trip you up. You get to do a practice interview as many times as you like to get comfortable before you do it. you just answer questions that pop up on the screen. I can't remember the questions but they are more around customer service than anything else so don't worry.

hope this helps!
Tags (1)
Andy5
Regular
Message 296 of 310

Openreach Trainee Engineer

Has anyone from central Scotland been invited to an assessment centre yet?

I keep getting the same emails of "we're currently selecting people for assessment centre in your area"

Don't really know what to make of that..?

Nathsteven91
Beginner
Message 297 of 310

Trainee engineer training

Just got offered the job absolutely buzzing! I start on the 4th September anyone else got the same dates?
Message 298 of 310

Re: Trainee engineer training

Congratulations @Nathsteven91. Best of luck in your new career.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Trimmer44
Message 299 of 310

Post Assessment center

i had my morning at the assessment center in Yarnfield last tuesday. ive still not heard anythinh in regard to the job, is this normal? they did say they would be in touch in 5 days, im hoping they mean 5 wirking, Anyone else had the same??

Anthrobson
Message 300 of 310

Yarnfield ?

About to start my initial training and just wanting a idea of what wil be happing and covered , still waiting to here with all the Acom and travel info .

If I start on the 7th I'll have to travel on the 6th I'll take it I'll be booked in for the 6th and I've been told my travel is covered , if so is it a case of claiming fuel costs at a later date ?
Tags (1)