cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlovell
Beginner
Message 1 of 310

Openreach trainee engineer interview

I have to do a video interview to apply for the role of an openreach trainee engineer, was just wondering if anyone else has had to do a video interview for this role and what sort of questions were they asked?
309 REPLIES 309
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 310

Re: Openreach trainee engineer interview

There was a question asked recently on open reach jobs. Maybe worth a search on this forum.
suggest you do your homework on open reach as a company and find out CEO etc.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 310

There's about 300 pages of posts about Openreach employment over on Think Broadband forums.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
MJ1987
Beginner
Message 4 of 310

Present yourself in a professional manner and be as confident,calm,friendly, helpful etc etc... as you possibly can whilst answering the questions asked. Try not to oversell yourself and your words, be as natural as you can be.
Image and communication is key to being a bt associated employee I suspect.
Also as I saw in another persons comment on this forum, try researching and taking in some key factors on the company. Knowledge about who/what they are can only help you along the way.
Good luck
Dippa
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 310

Could anyone share some light with this video interview ? I've also got one and can't seem to find much info on the net!

I've searched that 300 page thread and found nothing in relation to this video interview unfortunately.

Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 310

I think the video interview is a new addition to employment so may not be much info out there
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
L9AUR
Regular
Message 7 of 310

How did you get on with the video interview OP?

I have the same scheduled this week - any tips?

L9AUR
Regular
Message 8 of 310

Have you had the interview yet?

What was it like?

Jones89
Beginner
Message 9 of 310

mlovell have you had the interview yet? Keen to know how the automated interviews work?
Simonwestwood
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 310

Did my video interview for open reach trainee engineer last Thursday, still waiting to be notified of the outcome 😩