Aspiring Contributor
Message 42 of 310

Re: Openreach trainee engineer interview

Thanks UTDboy for the info
UTDboy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 310

No problem guys, hopefully you are successful and will be joining a great company! I can't wait for some pole climbing!!
Ryan97
Message 44 of 310

Hi i was just wondering if any one knew how long it takes after receiving an email stating considering for assessment centre on the time scale, it's been over 2 weeks and I'm starting to think the worse , thanks in advance
UTDboy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 45 of 310

For me it was about a week, hopefully you get that email inviting you, they will let you know either way, they are very busy with recruitment so don't think the worst.
Ryan6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 46 of 310

I received an email today saying
I've passed initial screening and they're progressing my application to the next stage which is where they considered my application against others for an assessment centre.
But due to high volume of applications there maybe a delay in hearing from them.
Anyone else had this??
UTDboy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 47 of 310

Ryan06, yes I had the same message, but then got the text and email to say I had been invited, when I attended my assessment day they said 11,000 people had applied, they are very busy, fingers crossed
Ryan6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 48 of 310

Wow there's some competition then!
Did they offer different days that you could attend the assessment day,could you pick one that suited you?
I'm currently working and know I couldn't get a day off till the end of the month.
UTDboy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 49 of 310

They probably do offer other days but as soon as they said can you attend the day said I jumped at it and did everything I could to be on that day
Ryan6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 50 of 310

Was there a lot of people on the day?
Did you say they split you into groups.