cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Private Message.

I posted a thread criticising BT Prices and received an Email telling me that I had a private message which I don't have the faintest idea how to open. I could not reply to the Email because it was a stupid NO REPLY EMAIL so could whoever sent the private message send it as a normal EMail.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Private Message.

@BMLwrote:

I posted a thread criticising BT Prices and received an Email telling me that I had a private message which I don't have the faintest idea how to open. I could not reply to the Email because it was a stupid NO REPLY EMAIL so could whoever sent the private message send it as a normal EMail.

Log in to the forum and look at the top right of the screen. There should be a red 1 flagged in there. Click on the envelope icon.

BTSnip.png

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

From your description it sounds like the email was from the forum mods and that your post was removed as did not follow forum guidelines

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @BML the moderators haven't sent you a private message recently, the last time we messaged you we were helping with the noisy line fault. You can check your private messages by clicking on the envelope at the top of this webpage.   

0 Ratings