Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Private Messages back on BUT!!!!!!

Just greeted with this not long ago.

@JohnC2  @DanielS 

private message.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Private Messages back on BUT!!!!!!

Hi @busterboy1,

Thanks for raising this. We're aware of a spam attack and have taken measure to resolve it. Please see Private message which is spam.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

@DavidM 

Is there a way to delete this message without opening it.

As yet I haven't seen anything.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Click on the check box to the left of the message title then go to the three dots on the right hand side above the "New Message" button and click on them. In the drop down box select "Delete Checked".

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Didn't see the check box until I found "Turn on batch processing" which resolved the problem.

Default it must be turned off which is wrong IMO.

Anyway sorted now thank you.

0 Ratings