cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frustrated999
Beginner
Message 11 of 13

Re: Problems never resolved

OpenReach aren't great, you get a different engineer every time and competence seems to vary dramatically depending on who you get.

However, as there is no mechanism to deal with OpenReach other than when they turn up at your door out of the blue, all of my complaints and concerns have to be directed at BT itself. This is only reinforced by the fact that OpenReach is a direct subsidiary of BT Group. 

To direct blame away from the rest of the group is pathetic. If you own a subsidiary, you take responsibility for its performance. If it isnt performing to standard, you sort it out. Currently BT's customer service interface fails in this regard and makes it almost impossible to have a positive experience when dealing with a fault. In my eyes the entire mechanism needs an overhaul from start to finish. The numerous customers you describe aren't happy, i am not happy, BT will not gain any favour from this situation. 

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 13

this has been discussed many time before and no point doing it all again.

just hope you can make the next appointment and openreach engineer turns up in correct time slot

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
frustrated999
Beginner
Message 13 of 13

Cool....