cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lordzytech
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Constant dropouts and disconnects

I am having the same issue the internet drops out disconnects reconnect every 3 to four minutes sometimes more it is bugging the hell out of me. I have come to realise it is not only me having the issues three neighbours who live in different areas of the estate are having the very same issues. We are quite some distance from the town centre where the main open reach hub is which does not help with the shoddy speeds we are getting and the town is forever growing. More and more housing estates are going in. I am on 'Super Fast Fibre' with Talktalk it's super slow and super aggravating. Streaming is virtually impossible to internet dropouts and sudden disconnection.
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

@Lordzytech 

This is a BT Retail customer forum, As a TalkTalk customer you would be better posting on the TalkTalk user forum. The TalkTalk Members Forums 

Lordzytech
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Ok thanks Keith. The problem I am having is that talk talk keep saying the same old thing, our systems show that your connection is fine there are no problems showing up here, there's nothing wrong.

So how comes myself and 2 other bt customers are definitely having a problem?

Thanks again.

How can I get in touch with Open Reach to get them to look into it?

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

You cannot contact Openreach yourself,  only Service Providers can do that. I suggest you keep chasing TT, and if you do not get anywhere, then consider changing provider at the end of your contract.

Extra support on this forum can only be provided to BT Retail customers.