Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuperSajuuk
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Relative cannot join forum

Go to solution

Hi. One of my family relatives, who is connected to the same exchange as me, is trying to register on the forum. They were able to register, but they cannot post, because the confirmation email isn't reaching her email inbox. Can you advise into this issue? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Relative cannot join forum

Go to solution

There have been reports of emails from the forum taking a long time to be delivered. If an email has not been received and assuming it's not in her spam box within a day or two post back.

SuperSajuuk
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
@gg30340 Okay, I'll give it a day or two. Ironically, her account was set up to send the emails to her BT email account 😄

She'll probably phone me about the email when it pops up in her mailbox anyway lol. Thanks! 🙂
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi SuperSajuuk,

Thanks for highlighting this problem and please pass on my apologies to your relative.

I can help with this.  Can you please drop me a PM and include the username that your relative has chosen and I will verify the account from my end.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
SuperSajuuk
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Hi @SeanD.

I have dropped a PM with the username of my relative, as I've received no message from my relative that the email ever arrived.

Thanks! 🙂