cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Restoration of Digital Voice following factory reset of Hub

Factory rest of Hub today to resolve spurious addresses appearing on home network ... hub capacity issue.

I tend to use the restore and backup facility on the hub to simplify the restoration process, however, I note that despite being able to backup the hub configuration it is necessary to manually restore DV handsets. With 5 DV handsets this is a nuisance.

Anyone have workrounds/thoughts ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Restoration of Digital Voice following factory reset of Hub

from my experience the factory reset de-registers the phones and you need to register them again.  the reset also lost the contacts in the phones that is where the new handsets with Alexa are far better.  doesnot stop de-register but no problem with contacts

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Restoration of Digital Voice following factory reset of Hub

Thanks ..... something for the BT team to work on.   Given capacity problem ( attached devices ) necessitating occasional factory reset of hub 2  don’t mind whether it’s a fix to the capacity problem or restore expanded to include DV handsets. I suspect former rather than latter may be easier to fix 😎

0 Ratings