Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 31 of 47

Re: Sky Sports is no longer guaranteed on BT's youview

1 or 2 per week i meant.

You seem very touchy where sky is concerned, don't worry though once my BT TV contract is over ii will be back to sky in a flash.
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 47

I get that some people can't afford sky but to have such an irrational hatred of sky is bizarre.
jam2000
Expert
Message 33 of 47

Good for you, I know loads who are moving from Sky to BT once their contracts are up after I've shown them what BT offers.

Ultra HD, Mobile phone network, Netflix, create your own music play list are just some of the great things BT provide that Sky dont.

jam2000
Expert
Message 34 of 47

I've been with Sky are they are a rip off and offer poor value. I would never go back to them. Sky are now so worried about BT, Netflix, Amazon etc.
jam2000
Expert
Message 35 of 47

Looks at what Sky have done with Virgin over the years, pulled Sky one from them once, wont offer Atlantic and have only recently provided all the sport channels.
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 36 of 47

You only have to compare the amount of HD channels available on each service, to see who offers premium and who offers budget.

You get what you pay for.
jam2000
Expert
Message 37 of 47

Its the whole package not just HD channels.

Netflix, UltraHD, Able to make your own music video play list, 4G mobile phone=Premium service
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 38 of 47

Netflix is on every youview box (and countless other devices) so hardly exclusive to BT.
Ultra HD is what? A handful of matches a week (which according to you has a poor camera angle) and a few demos. Like i said earlier sky are launching UHD movies and sport.
Music video playlist? Are you having a laugh? Who chooses a pay TV provider based on that?
As for 4G mobile phone, i still have no idea what that has to do with pay TV.
BT is a budget TV provider like it or not.
jam2000
Expert
Message 39 of 47

Incorrect again, BT is not a budget TV provider.
Incorrect again, poor camera angle on ONE game!!
Incorrect again, its the WHOLE package, so a music video playlist is part of the package.
Incorrect again, the WHOLE package, which is where you get BT 4G mobile

jam2000
Expert
Message 40 of 47

Incorrect again, not just football has been shown in Ultra HD, at least 3 other sports are being shown in Ultra HD too