cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

THE SCAMS OF BT

I want the term **Edited** to ring out to everyone who works in BT and know they are scamming customers. Today i tried to cancel my contract as i am moving. I was willing to pay the remaining term time of my contract as that is expected, but then the guy on the phone said i will be charged £55 for the homehub which was given to me for FREE at the start of the contract. BUT if i stay for the remaining term time, even though im not there to use it, i wont be charged. WHERE DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!? And i get charged a phone line activation fee when i took out the contract, but then i have to pay another £30 to have the phone line disconnected, only for another poor sod to have to pay £40 to get it reconnected. THAT IS A SCAM!!!! Also you still owe me a £40 next gift card which i still have not received after chasing it up atleast 3 times. NEVER AGAIN. VIRGIN MEDIA ALL THE WAY!

1 REPLY 1
Intheknow
Message 2 of 2

Re: THE SCAMS OF BT

''WHERE DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!?''

It makes sense as per the terms and conditions you are sent when you place an order. And, as such, agree to when you place said order. Everything you have listed is outlined in the terms and conditions. It is hardly a scam when everything you just mentioned is literally spelled out to you in the terms and conditions.