cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Terrible customer service

I am writing this as I have been trying to get in contact with a manager now for 3days. I am absolutely shocked and appalled that this is the lengths a customer of BT has to go to be heard. I  feel completely disappointed by BT customer service.

I look forward to hearing from you BT

3 REPLIES 3
babbo_umbro
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Terrible customer service

Join the club.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

@elizabeth995 wrote:

I am writing this as I have been trying to get in contact with a manager now for 3days. I am absolutely shocked and appalled that this is the lengths a customer of BT has to go to be heard. I  feel completely disappointed by BT customer service.

I look forward to hearing from you BT

this is a customer help customer community forum and the only BT employees are the forum mods.  not all post are read by the mods.

as you have not said what your proble is have you tried the online chat and see if they can help 

live chat http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
sparrow61
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

elizabeth, imagine how you will feel when you have been at them for 14 months? And I still haven't been heard. I am going to walk away now, but the issue remains and I will be taking it further.