Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Trainee Engineer

Go to solution

Hi my names David,

I recently applied to become a trainee openreach  engineer around two weeks ago, all going well so far I think... I’ve passed my video interview and received this email..

Dear David

We’re pleased to tell you that you’ve passed our initial screening. We’re progressing your application to the next stage of the Openreach recruitment process, where we will look to invite you to an assessment centre.

Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it’s not possible for us to invite all candidates who reach this stage to attend an assessment centre.  We invite candidates to an assessment centre based on how well they have done in the earlier parts of the application process and how much of a match they are for the roles we have available.

If you are successful in receiving an invite to an assessment we’ll be in touch to provide further information about the role we’re considering you for and with additional details about the day. 

As we arrange hundreds of assessment centres, it does take some planning and there may be a delay in you hearing from us to let you know whether you have been successful at this stage or not. However, we will send you regular updates to let you know if you have been considered for an assessment centre place.

We’ll be in touch with an update as soon as we can. If you have any questions before you’ve heard from us please email openreachrecruitment@bt.com

Until then, thank you for your patience and well done again on making it this far.

Best wishes,

Openreach Recruitment Team

Just wanted to know if this email is positive or not and also  how long does it usually take to get a date for an assessment day ?

Any help us gratefully appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Trainee Engineer

Go to solution

@Craigjones23 

This is a BT Retail forum, not Openreach.

Try http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/job.html

There is a lot more information.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hello mate i got the same email today did you have any response since then? 

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@Datay01 

Please post on the forum listed on the last post, as this has nothing to do with Openreach.

This forum http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/job.html