Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Trainee engineer Pipeline 2018

Go to solution
Hi all,

New member on this forum so bear with me if this has been discussed.. I’ve had a look round but couldn’t find anything. I’m interested in the 2018 trainee engineer programme but am trying to find out dates of interviews etc.. is there any way of finding this information and is anyone else looking to get on this position?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Trainee engineer Pipeline 2018

Go to solution

@Jonathon1990 you can check out the Openreach job oportunities and apply on their site.  I hope that helps.

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

Sorry I should have worded my question better! I've applied for the pipeline job but I can't find when the job(s) is supposed to start? It just says '2018 pipeline' but what month of the year is this likely to be?

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Jonathon1990 Oh I see, only Openreach would be able to provide that info for you.  I found this contact link on the Openreach site for queries about job applications.

DeanP88
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Hi, my first post on here so bare with me if I am completely in the wrong forum!
I have applied for the openreach trainee engineer role.
Got through to the situational test and it wouldnt work! Everytime i dragged an answer it would disappear! I tried to go through it an guess where I was dropping the answer but it was pointless! I emailed the tech team on the email for the assesment to tell them but before I had even sent that I got an automated reply to say I was un-successful!
Obviously that is no surprise since even I dont know what I answered.
Any advice on what I should do? Ive been waiting for this job to come up in my region since may and would hate to miss out because I couldnt do the test properly.