srobbo71

Re: WIN a kindle or £50 Amazon Vouchers in our Birthday Prize Draw

The birthday I remember the most is my 40th this year, with my 4 kids and hubby. Nothing special to anyone else, a nice meal and small but thoughtful presents. The memory I take from the day is feeling so lucky and content which is something That money can't buy.
anniebanannie

My best birthday was my 40th.  I went out shopping with my Mum and when I arrived home my Dad was sitting in my livingroom with a piano for me!  I was overcome with emotion as I had always wanted a piano.  And all of my friends and family clubbed together and gave me a load of lessons for my birthday present> That was a few years ago and I still get a great amount of enjoyment from my piano and now my wee girl is playing too.

slbhill

My best birthday?  It's a tough call, there have been so many great ones!  I think for pure excitement I'd have to go back to when I was a kid & birthdays took over my world for the day :-)  I remember one year having a tennis lesson and a birthday cake which was iced green with a tennis court laid out on in - I thought it was the best thing ever at the time :-)

sjw01

My 18th - a lovely day with my family and a great night out with my friends!

halkerstone

My best birthday was when I was a student on an exchange programme abroad, away from close friends and family, and I was surprised and delighted by the kindness and generosity of my host family and new friends who treated me to a meal and gifts. It was a total surprise.

Dinocaz

Hi,

My favourite birthday was when i turned 17, i was attending a youth event over a weekend and my birthday fell on the Friday, the leaders went out and bought Krispy Kreme Donoughts, and put a candle in one with jam and icing, and all my friends sang happy birthday and my sister was on the phone. There were about 40 of us and we spent the whole weekend having FUN, it was brilliant :smileyhappy:

Caz

ronaldogee

Hi

My best Birthday present was the birth of my Daughter