cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
storeyrj
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

What do you think of the bt.com Website?

I am wondering what everyone thinks of the bt.com website in general?

And to be clear, I am asking about the ease of use, intuitiveness , speed, and accuracy.

Do you think it is the website of a leading edge technology company or a ponderous utility? Is it fit for purpose, or could they do better? Do BT run a user panel for gathering feedback? If so, is anyone on it?

8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: What do you think of the bt.com Website?

Is this information for a company or a private individual. Could you explain what you are gathering this information for and to what use it will be put?

storeyrj
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

This is just me asking, out of curiosity. I am curious to know whether my views are more widely held. My hope would be to encourage an improved site. I was trying to remain neutral in the way I asked my question, but you can probably deduce my opinion.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

If you want to moan or complain about the site just do that, you should not need the opinion of others to support or otherwise in order to bolster your views.

storeyrj
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Been there. Done it. Trying something different.

Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 9

@storeyrjwrote:

Been there. Done it. Trying something different.

Personally I'd give up your quest. Generally speaking, when businesses do conduct research it's along the lines of "Do you prefer this shade of beige or that shade of beige?" The fact that most of us don't like beige becomes irrelevant because beige of some description has been chosen. Imagine how many employees thought that it was a good idea to but a half inch gap between each piece of that well known triangular chocolate confectionary.

For what it's worth, I don't think that there's much wrong with BT.Com, I've seen and used a lot worse.

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 9

It's like the proverbial Marmite (though I'm an exception to that rule as I neither like nor loathe it).

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 8 of 9

@storeyrj wrote:

This is just me asking, out of curiosity. I am curious to know whether my views are more widely held. My hope would be to encourage an improved site. I was trying to remain neutral in the way I asked my question, but you can probably deduce my opinion.

More of a rhetorical, question, perhaps....or a question of rhetorics???

clonk
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

I have an ongoing complaint about the BT.com website not working on my account ever since I joined BT three months ago. I'm regularly updated by someone from the IT dept that the problem is being investigated as a 'coding glitch' but they don't have a timescale to fix it. Apparently 1% of site users have an account glitch.