cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Whitelisting a domain for all BT Webprotect

Go to solution
Would anyone know how to go about contacting BT to request that they stop blocking traffic to our website?

A number of both returning and new customers have reported to us that they are unable to access our site due to BT's web protection filter. We are told that the site is flagged as spam, suspicious etc.

We certainly aren't trying scam or sell our customer's information - we use https (secure) domain servers and to be honest, were quite surprised when our customer base who use BT services reported that they suddenly are no longer able to access our domain.

I have emailed BT general enquiry email address without a response for 2 weeks. 

Any ideas how I can go about contacting the correct person?

Many thanks
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Requesting whitelist of a domain I run - currently blocked by BT Web Protect

Go to solution
Would anyone know how to go about contacting BT to request that they stop blocking traffic to our website?

A number of both returning and new customers have reported to us that they are unable to access our site due to BT's web protection filter. We are told that the site is flagged as spam, suspicious etc.

We certainly aren't trying scam or sell our customer's information - we use https (secure) domain servers and to be honest, were quite surprised when our customer base who use BT services reported that they suddenly are no longer able to access our domain.

I have emailed BT general enquiry email address without a response for 2 weeks

Any ideas how I can go about contacting the correct person?

Many thanks
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Requesting whitelist of a domain I run - currently blocked by BT Web Protect

Go to solution

Hi @pwwebmaster Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see your site is being blocked by the BT Web Protect.  

If you think a site should be added or removed from the list of those categorised as potentially harmful, you can contact us at saferbrowsing@bt.com providing the details of the site you believe is being incorrectly categorised and we'll send this to our third-party supplier for further investigation.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: Requesting whitelist of a domain I run - currently blocked by BT Web Protect

Go to solution
Wonderful - thank you NeilO.
I have emailed the contact you provided.

Have a great day.
0 Ratings