cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hudsonar
Message 1 of 9

Why is BT So BAD

Can anyone tell me why we have to endure such a poor service form such a company like this, They have many people over the barrel, and yet the service they proivide is little more than criminal to say the least, **bleep** poor customer sevrice, awful customer agents, and hide behind every concievable rule they themselfves created, why doest the Ombundsman grow sime and along with the UK govermnet insist in Bt providing a better sevrice to its customers, The BT Managemnet shoudl be ashamned beyond belief that there charges are prunning such a great compnay into the ground.

I think Mr livingstone should wake up and take control of the great company he took over and not sit back on his fat salary and allow it to fail, Although I guess as an accountant he really coudlnt give a flying fig about us custoemrs he is so far removed form the day to day business its a complte joke....

8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 9

Re: Why is BT So BAD

Hi hudsonar,

Welcome to the forum.

What sort of problems are you having with your BT account? Let us know and I am sure we can get this sorted for you.

Thanks,

Stephanie
Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 9

@hudsonar wrote:

Can anyone tell me why we have to endure such a poor service form such a company like this, They have many people over the barrel, and yet the service they proivide is little more than criminal to say the least, **bleep** poor customer sevrice, awful customer agents, and hide behind every concievable rule they themselfves created, why doest the Ombundsman grow sime and along with the UK govermnet insist in Bt providing a better sevrice to its customers, The BT Managemnet shoudl be ashamned beyond belief that there charges are prunning such a great compnay into the ground.

I think Mr livingstone should wake up and take control of the great company he took over and not sit back on his fat salary and allow it to fail, Although I guess as an accountant he really coudlnt give a flying fig about us custoemrs he is so far removed form the day to day business its a complte joke....

I hope you let StephanieG help you with any problem that you might have.

But you say that BT "have many people over a barrel" . How so ??

As a customer of many companies/service providers/utility companies, when my contract expires it's my choice where I take my business. And I do this on a regular basis. I nearly always finish my household insurance yearly and quite often end up joing the same company as a brand NEW customer to get the NEW CUSTOMER only deals. Never ever had a problem signing back up.

You have that choice with any company as well.

Companies can get away with a lot, because the vast majority of their customers cannot be ar**d to do a little bit of leg work (or finger work on the keyboard).

Anyway, I hope you get your problem/problems sorted.

toekneem

(EASBF)

dnnyhoward
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

I'm with you all the way, I'm not even a proper BT customer yet and I'm having a nightmare with them.
Message 5 of 9

Much as I sympathise with you about the poor service from BT I have to say the service from Virgin is even worse.

Sorry, not much help but some sympathy from a fellow sufferer.

lourowles
Message 6 of 9

Yes, you can go elsewhere but there is a price to pay and they all set there standards to match BT.
I.e. Useless!!!!
lourowles
Message 7 of 9

Personally, wont give my money to Murdoch and BT have a network monopoly on the rest. Virgin? Worked there. Bad.
alfiekinng
Message 8 of 9

can i ask u a question how much mbs do u get average cuz i get 1mb at max is horrible
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

This thread is seven years old and was last posted on four years ago so you might not get a reply from the other posters.