cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arkit2000
Message 1 of 3

Worst Customer Service Ever - BT Infinity

To cut a long and stressful story short, after a few months of Infinity I truly, wish I had never ever taken up with BT.  The instability of the Home Hub 3, on to my third one now coupled with the staff in India who have decided to drop calls on multiple occasions has led me to this forum.  Seriously, why o why do companies do this to us.  I am so depressed with the whole situation....BT Infinity you need to come back to Britain.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Haribo
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Worst Customer Service Ever - BT Infinity

@arkit2000 wrote:

To cut a long and stressful story short, after a few months of Infinity I truly, wish I had never ever taken up with BT.  The instability of the Home Hub 3, on to my third one now coupled with the staff in India who have decided to drop calls on multiple occasions has led me to this forum.  Seriously, why o why do companies do this to us.  I am so depressed with the whole situation....BT Infinity you need to come back to Britain.

If the HH3 is the main problem, have you considered swapping it for a different fibre router? I only say this because the HH is one of the things you can personally affect. I swapped mine for an old router when I was having smarttalk drop outs on wireless at home and it did the trick.

You can get a fibre router for less than £45.

catherineirvine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Worst Customer Service Ever - BT Infinity

I have to agree with you.It's alot of money for a very poor service.I have given up neer to tears with trying to understand the people in India The minute I can I will be leaving BT.Think hard before taking up this expensive nothing