cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

fibre not available on my property

Go to solution

Hello all i moved to the new property and i been looking every broadband and only it seems i can get max standard 16mbs broadband which i had no choice and choose it and i been talking with the broadband providers they say to me when they will get update on my property they will call me and tell me for more upgrade options and i have no idea when it will be done basically next door people near to me living they are able to get any fibre broadbands 

here is some pictures showing 

so this is in my property 

part 1.png

and the next image is the next property literally next to me 

part 2.png 

any suggestions on what i have to do who to make contacts to its really hard to be with 16mbs as i game on my pc and when my girlfriend watches tv thru internet aswell it keeps stopping when i download stuff on my pc 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: fibre not available on my property

Go to solution

if new build property do you have something like this

ONT fttp_small_ont_2019.jpg

can you enter your address and post results  remember delete address before posting

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@AdasT 

Are you going to be placing your order with BT Retail?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

no i dont have this when we moved in i saw there was a talk talk broadband and bt phone old one the place was unfurnished  here is the image 

checker internet.png

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

No im already with hometelecom

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@AdasT wrote:

No im already with hometelecom

Then you need to post the question on their user forum, if they have one.

This is a BT Retail customer forum.

The external network is provided by Openreach, for all providers that use the Openreach network.

This forum has no connection with Openreach or Hometelecom, who may not even use the Openreach network.

Thanks

0 Ratings