Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rabbitrabbit
Contributor
Message 31 of 74

Re: how to make a formal complaint

Go to solution

Probably true ,but there is no need for smug coments from sombody that isnt having problems  .if he doesnt like reading complaints he should not be on here .

forbesk
Contributor
Message 32 of 74

Go to solution

I totally disagree.

Due to BT imcompetence I have been without phone or broadband for 50 days now. The only people who are really surprised about this are friends and relatives in the States. Over here the response from people hearing about the appaling service is "you must be with BT", and then they go on to list all the **bleep** service that BT have given them over the years.

When friends from the States find out why we've not been Skyping, their reaction is; that can't be right, why do you put up with such a poor service? Friends in New York have told me "but we had our phone services back within 2 weeks of the hurricane hitting the city, how can it possibly take BT 5 weeks to fix your line?"

forbesk
Contributor
Message 33 of 74

Go to solution
The above should have read I totally disagree with ryant704
rabbitrabbit
Contributor
Message 34 of 74

Go to solution

I've had bt vision down 3 times ,infinity down about 7 times ,a fault on line that bt said wasn't a fault until wires fell out of box on house side .your line is fine was what i got, yet every time it rained or the wind got up we got intermitent conection ,i had to have the line lifted in the exchange due to interferance, rein problems that they said was around my property but it wasnt it was the exchange .have i had any refund for down time no,have they said sorry ,no,is the service constant,no,the broadband speed is up and down ,will i complain again ,no,not worth the time effort and stress ,next time it goes down it stops down ....i shall manage with mobile phone and mobile broadband .....

Guru
Message 35 of 74

Go to solution

@rabbitrabbit wrote:

Probably true ,but there is no need for smug coments from sombody that isnt having problems  .if he doesnt like reading complaints he should not be on here .

I'm having problems and have been for the last 3/4 months. I still provide honest help though having a bad  attitute doesn't get it solved. Once my problem is sorted then I shall start complaining as it isn't constructive at this time and doesn't help.

If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

If this answered your question please click "Mark as Accepted Solution" below.
clearbluesky
Contributor
Message 36 of 74

Go to solution

I've only been on the forum for two days and having read a number of threads have come to exactly the same conclusion as you.

It's my belief that they are either BT employees or on a massive ego trip.

I cannot believe that anyone in their right mind would defend shoddy service and in many instances outright lies without some sort of ulterior motive, it doesn't make sense. You buy a product or a service and should expect it to work or else the producer or provider to a replacement product or service at their own expense while being liable to compensation for all out of pocket expenses incurred by yourself.

Instead of constantly defending the indefensible they should be helping by also taking issue with BT.

I for instance would be very interested in any link which might lead to me someone who is looking at maybe launching a "class" action against BT in the courts.

totalmess
Aspiring Expert
Message 37 of 74

Go to solution

I can see BT facing action from the courts over many different things over the next couple of years .WATCHDOG are very interested in our comments .watch this post disapear .

clearbluesky
Contributor
Message 38 of 74

Go to solution

I've got a meeting with a Watchdog researcher on the 18th it should be very interesting.

Tags (1)
totalmess
Aspiring Expert
Message 39 of 74

Go to solution

Wait for it ,IM LOCKING THIS THREAD AS IT ISNT GOING ANYWHERE ,instead of admitting that mentioning watchdog is treading on their toes a little .

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 40 of 74
Moved:

Go to solution