cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sebhornsby
Message 41 of 74

Re: how to make a formal complaint

Go to solution

6 Missed appointments. Rude and aggressive staff throughout. No communication at ANY point. All services and products ordered have not been delivered (and from what I can tell they havent even been sent yet). This same thing happens every year with BT, as soon as you want to move house you have to take at least a week off work to allow for an army of engineers to not turn up or turn up and be completely unqualified to do the job. How can I make a formal complaint to somebody that will actually process it and actually call me back?

Message 42 of 74

Go to solution

Hi Sebhornsby and welcome,

This doesn't sound good at all. I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
StripeyMiata
Contributor
Message 43 of 74

Go to solution

@Bob1001 wrote:

The trouble is the form gets a reply from the same call centre as everything else.

I have found the only way to get a real reply is to send a recorded delivery letter to the chairman at the registered head office address. You will not get a reply from the chairman but a senior manager uaually cantacts you and even sometimes can resolve the problem.

Can you share the contact details, been trying to get an refund for an overcharge for nearly a year and even though the call centre in India admit there was a mistake and promise a refund, I never get it.  Wrote a letter to the general address in the summer but never got a reply.

Jonathan

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 44 of 74

Go to solution

StripeyMiata wrote:

Can you share the contact details, been trying to get an refund for an overcharge for nearly a year and even though the call centre in India admit there was a mistake and promise a refund, I never get it.

Welcome to the forum. He's not allowed to post personal contact details here, and they would probably be removed straight away. Written enquiries don't automatically go to the call centre, and the forum moderators are skilled in sorting out problems which can't be solved by fellow customers, which is the primary purpose of the forum. A mod should be along soon to look into your missing refund; giving them your details is likely to be the best way of resolving it.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 45 of 74

Go to solution

Hi StripeyMiata,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
StripeyMiata
Contributor
Message 46 of 74

Go to solution
I hope you didn't think I wanted his home address, just the building he works in at BT 🙂 David, going to PM you now.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 47 of 74

Go to solution

You must use the contact form, not PM.

David may not be on shift for many days, so it needs to go to the contact link.

modpicture.jpg

StripeyMiata
Contributor
Message 48 of 74

Go to solution
I'd just like to say a big thank you to the moderators for resolving my issue very quickly. They were very helpful and professional.

However, it's taken almost a year to do to this. Two Indian based CS reps promised refunds that never came. The guy who sold me the BT Infinity in a pop up shop also promised me a refund, never came. A letter written in July was never responded to.

So while the mods were fantastic, it's really appalling customer service looking back and I'm still going to leave when my contract is up next year.

My BT Infinity has been rock solid and fast since installation, it's the CS, price rises and incoming mandatory filtering that's going to make me walk away.

Also I **bleep** hate football and I'm **bleep** off that BT gave £900m to a bunch of overpaid primadonnas who only work one day a week 😉
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 49 of 74

Go to solution

I am pleased to hear that it has all been sorted Smiley Happy

It just needed someome who was prepared to take ownership of the problem.

Barron23
Beginner
Message 50 of 74

Go to solution
Previously been in credit with my bill and payment gone from £16.50 to £ 30.50 I've been told I will receive a credit but will have to make 3 months payment then will receive credit for something I never request. I spoke to scottish unhelpful man after I had waited 3 days for a call then start doing chat for them to contact me. He said if I didn't have the extra to pay each month cancel the direct debit but then I will be charge for not having direct debit can't win either way.

Can anyone help?