Beginner
MRJP

Re: BT ID is not set up for BT Sport (ID003)

I have this too! Have had several unsuccessful webchats with BT. System states I have BT Sports (I have the normal and HD channels working on BT TV). App and online state I don't have BT Sports on my account. If I go thorough the suggested route via My BT, it states I cannot order as I already have BT Sports...!

Aspiring Contributor
Towser82

I'm on the phone with BT Sport customer services now and they seem to be clueless as to how to resolve this probem! On their systems I'm shown as not having a My BT profile when I have done for months!!! 

Will post again if I resolve this issue but I'm not holding my breath....

Beginner
vincentlau_uk

I've the same problem.

Been registered with BT Sports since it was first announced and now I'm having trouble viewing the Channels on my BT Vision Box, which is why I try the App instead.

BT have been making a big deal about the New BT Sports Channel and majority of people seem to be struggling to obtain the channel.

I should have it free because I have BT Broadband Infinity and BT Vision + Box with a New 18 Month Contract recently signed.

Aspiring Contributor
Towser82

Low and behold BT customer services FAIL yet again to resolve a problem.

There is no resolution to this problem at this time. Advised to keep trying over the next 24 hours. 

POOR, POOR, POOR. 

dunrobeth

Getting same error message. It asks me to add my account number, which I do. Then takes me to a different screen where it asks me to add it again, and when I do it says that account number is already added.
Aspiring Expert
_dreamer_

I am also having the same problem on iPad mini, iPod touch and an android device. Hope it's
sorted before the NASCAR comes on.
Beginner
phealy001

I just want to clarify the problem that some of us are having as it doesn't seem like anyone has acknowledged they are working to fix this particular issue (If someone has and I missed it I apologise)

In order to use the player, I need to 'Get the app and online player'.

In 'MyBT' I click onto the 'Get App and Online player' button which takes me to a page to 'Start My Order' by entering my account number. The next step, a page pops up with the following info:

"Please wait while we check your details
We need to run a few checks to make sure you get the best possible service.
This may take a few moments."

Once this search is complete I get a new page displaying the following:

"We're sorry...

You don't have BT Broadband on this account. If you're a BT Broadband customer please check the account or login details you provided.

If you don't have BT Broadband yet, take a look at our broadband and calls packages. All our broadband customers get free access to BT Sport online at btsport.com or via our Apple or Android apps."

However, I have BT Infinity 2 and my account number is correct!

Can someone please confirm that BT are looking into this issue?

I appreciate the scale of launching a new service like this but as a customer it is frustrating that I can't get access to the channels.

Thanks.
Aspiring Expert
Colin_London

Re: BT Sport App Login issues

Phealy001,

I have reported this to Stuart the mod (your explanation is better than mine!). They weren't aware of this specific problem but are apparently now investigating (although there is no ETA to fix).

Can I suggest you PM Stuart to ensure that your specific instance is logged - they might be able to identify a pattern between our accounts to work out what is going wrong in our cases.
och
Contributor
och

Phealy01 - thanks I have exactly the same problem. I get told I don't have BT Broadband on the account whenI clearly do and MyBT reports that I do.

Looking forward to an update!

Och
Beginner
phealy001

Hi Colin_London, is StuartH the mod I should PM? I'm new to the forums so don't know the mods yet. Thanks