Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Guru

Re: BT Sports app

Hi, my take....

BT can announce BT Sport will work on IPads as Apple use the same operating system on all their devises.

On the other hand, each manufacturer can enable different parts of the andriod system to work on their devises, e.g. BBC Iplayer will not work on my Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile phone but will work on my Samsung Galaxy Ace II mobile phone.

So BT announcement "The BT Sport App works on iPhone (3GS and above), iPad (iOS 5.1.1 and above) & selected Android devices with OS 4.0)," is as accurate as they can be.

Distinguished Guru

That's right; the point I was making is that if a device is compatible, the app is likely to be an enhanced bookmark or shortcut, not essential to access the content.

You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.
Expert

Well I just hope BT get it right is all and if they do then BT may have a shock as Sky have handed BT 3 Ace's lol with this:--

Sky TV price will increase on 1 September 2013 by up to 10% in accordance with our standard terms.

iechyd da

Best CS reply:- Reason you have problems using Sky Go is due to your Sky BB connection speed of 1.5Mb but I've not got Sky BB, Yes sir you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951