Distinguished Expert
legitimise_sailing

Re: Error Code 6025 and VC019

dos-user wrote:

any high quality videocam pointed directly at any decent monitor will get around any anti-piracy settings you may implement on a software level

Glad to see you have found a solution :smileywink:

--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
Contributor
He-Man

dos-user wrote:

Error VC019 when laptop put into dual screen mode regardless of whether a VGA cable is attached to extend viewing to my TV.

As I use my TV as my PC 'monitor' .....

I have connected my TV via both VGA and HDMI and didn't have any problems.

dos-user

well done Pike you found the exception that proves the rule
danielrobertjohnson

This also worked for me on a range of PCs (running windows 7 with Firefox).

Click on the clock and re-synchronise the internal machine clock with the internet clock and it seems to resolve matters.

BT's implementation still a shambles - but 'Thank You' so much for your posting.

Regards, Dan

synister

AMAZING - I am a computer expert and have no idea why this worked! - It was driving me mad, clicked on "update now" twice to make sure, refreshed page and worked.... CullodenMuir I salute you!
DouglasDog

This has worked for me too - how illogical. Thanks for posting, we were going round in circles, none of BT's FAQs were of any use.
Contributor
CullodenMuir

Delighted to see that this simple procedure has helped so many folk.

Can Moderators get this info onto helpdesk systems ?

If my post has been helpful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

whereforartthou

Easy solution for some. I use my laptop on a projector which might make Silverlight/BT sport think of as a piracy attempt?!

On desktop screen right click-graphic options-output to-built on display.

If you need to connect to a projector/ whiteboard choose clone displays again.

Hope this helps someone!
jamiemillar19

i had the same problem same error code i rung up bt and a man went threw it all with me telling me if i have downloaded silverlight which i had then he tells me to plug in an ethernet cable into my laptop cause he says bt sport wont connect to alot of laptops or pc's with wireless so i plugged in my ethernet cable and bt sport worked straight away with me. dont know if this will help u or not just letting everyone know what i know.

motogrammer

[ Edited ]

This is the fix that worked for me for VC019 error, I actually found it first here: https://community.bt.com/t5/Watching-BT-Sport-via-the-App-or/error-code-6030-err-VC019/td-p/970270/h...

... bottom of page three posted by the_m4ch1ne

"

to get this to work, I uninstalled the latest version of silverlight and installed silverlight version: 5.0.61118.0 from:

http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/locale/en-us/html/Microsoft%20Silverlight%20Release%20Histor...

deleted the mspr.hds file from : C:\Users\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\PlayReady

started IE and it works.

I am usng windows 7 sp1 64 bit, IE 10.

The BT help is rubbish!!!"