Beginner
ikari1

Error VC010?

Hi

Says I have reached my limit for number of concurrent streams...  I'm only trying to watch it on my PC no other devices.  Anyone any ideas?

thnaks.

Aspiring Contributor
munko123

Re: Error VC010?

Think you have to physically stop channel you were watching before watching another

Beginner
sageyboy

I'm having the same problem, hopefully just teething issues

Cityman

Same problem for me. Really really frustrating

westcastle

[ Edited ]

I had the VC010, despite it not being on other device, however I have solved it by clearing the cookies on my browser (Internet Explorer 10)

Hope this will work for you.

Bah
Bah

Getting the same error - very unimpressed so far.

Aspiring Contributor
martdy

[ Edited ]

Same here - rubbish!:smileysad:

edit:got it going using chrome on mac instead of Safari.Still not impressed though...

Aspiring Contributor
BPBPBP

I am getting a variety of errors when trying to watch BT Sport live on line on my Windows 7 desktop.  Most common error message is 6002 AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED ERROR VC017.  This error code doesn't appear in the BT "help" section.

I'm also getting VC010 MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONCURRENT STREAMS HAS BEEN EXCEEDED even when my PC is the only active computer and other devices are logged off and switched off.

Sometimes I get ERROR VC025 UNABLE TO PLAYBACK VIDEO.

I can view the non live content on my PC and I can view live streams on my iPad and an ancient laptop.  None of the BT "help" suggestions makes any difference to what I can view on my PC. 

The BT on line chat kept me on hold for half an hour until I became number one in the queue with one minute to go - then cut me off mith a message saying that no operators were availble to talk to me.

It could be some time before BT sorts this one out.

Contributor
Red_Snow

Got the same - VC010 ..... not open on any other mobile device and have cleared cookies/history on browser (Chrome on MAC)

Same error on MAC and iPad .... doh!!

Beginner
smudgedog

ERROR code VC017 got this message when using a macbookpro. tried with safari..firefox and chrome with no success. Welcome to the first day of BTsport....thought it was too good to be ture.