Aspiring Contributor
tonymerlin1
Accepted Solution

vc019

any help please. i have tried. IE. FIREFOX, AND CHROME. all come up with VC019. i have tried clearing the cache in all browsers but still get vc 019 as at the beginning, any help please. TONY

Aspiring Contributor
tonymerlin1

Re: vc019

OK i give up, i surrender, ive got error 6025, vc019 tried everything suggested, but ive had enough , so i give up. i even stripped the hard drive and used a rescue partition, reinstalled silverlight, still no joy, so thats it, no bt sport for me.

Aspiring Contributor
HornetMaX

Same situation here: works on a MacBookPro (with Chrome) and on my smartphone (Android) but does not work on my Win7 x64 PC (Chrome, Firefox, IE, nothing).

Tried all the tricks (resync date/time, reinstall silverlight, delete the mspr.hds), nothing works. Really annoying.

MaX.

Aspiring Contributor
tonymerlin1

i have at last resolved it HOORAY i followed the sticky from jacquiT to the letter, its taken me about 2 days in all but is now working.

Aspiring Contributor
tonymerlin1

its the one that says top tips for silverlight issues

Aspiring Contributor
tonymerlin1

see my last post, it may work for you, good luck

Aspiring Contributor
HornetMaX

[ Edited ]

Followed the procedure step by step, no joy.

But I've found a solution for me !!! Writing a post right now !

MaX.

tnseal

I have found out why this error happens.
Firstly Microsoft have written into the silverlight program a software checker, it goes around checking all the MS programs and their validity. If your unlucky like me to have a PC blow up then a brand new laptop which did work with silverlight go away for a month. I replaced the old  PC machine with a cheap one from ebay, it turned up and with need to find whats been going on.
I had missed a funeral for a family member. I then found out it would not work with this spawn of the american devil.
It's one thing saying it's a free service for BT customers, but it's not free when you have to fork out to watch it. I have a panasonic sky box and have tried to find out how to fix this up. I have a severe headache from the effort. I have never been a Sky customer and do not want to be, after the plague of phone calls from India. Could you Bettie possibily send me a viewer card FOC. So I can give up on Bill Gates & Co and try to watch the Motogp on your channel. GOD I MISS CHARLIE COX & CREW. **bleep** NIGHTMARE IN A BUBBYCAR !!"!!!

tnseal

PS I been a BT Customer for decades. registered on this forum ages ago.